A World of Opportunities Awaits You!
At the Global Foundation for Accessibility (GFA), we believe in fostering growth, innovation, and empowerment. That’s why we have meticulously designed a series of diploma courses to aid visually impaired individuals in scaling new heights in the digital world.
Here’s your opportunity to be a part of this life-changing journey. Apply now for any of our courses and get ready to embrace a future full of possibilities.
Courses Available for Enrollment:
- Diploma in Computer Fundamentals for the Visually Impaired in Windows Using NVDA (4 months)
- Diploma in The Art of WordPress with Screen Readers (4 months)
- Diploma in The Art of Server Management with Screen Readers (4 months)
- Diploma in Getting Started with Python Using NVDA (4 months)
- Diploma in Certified Ethical Hacker Using Screen Reader (6 months)
- Diploma in The Art of Digital Marketing with Screen Reader (4 months)
- Diploma in Microsoft Word Using NVDA (1 month)
- Diploma in Microsoft Excel Using NVDA (1 month)
- Diploma in Microsoft PowerPoint Using NVDA (2 weeks)
Please fill out the form below to apply for the course that best suits your aspirations and needs.